Saturday, July 9, 2011

How will you be remembered?

I wrote a story today but decided to wait to post it until later. For now, I've been processing the question, how do I want to be remembered?  What difference do I want to make in the years I have left on this earth?  What difference have I made so far?

I am not going to post answers to these questions right now. All answers I have seem to be cliche and something I've always heard.  One thing I know, I want to be remembered for being the unique person I am and for loving Jesus. Maybe nothing else matters.

How will you be remembered?  If you died today, what would people say about you? Morbid thoughts, no just thoughts to ponder.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite a thing to ponder. I think I am with you. I need to really think about these and answer purely from my heart and not from what is in my head.
    Thank-you for posing these questions. It should be something we do think about. Especially when we say we are living for God. I will think about these and post my answer tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete