Thursday, June 9, 2011

Got Purpose? #Trust30 Day 10

Your Personal Message:  To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What is burning deep inside of you? If you could spread your personal message RIGHT NOW to 1 million people, what would you say? (Author: Eric Handler)
So many people have no purpose.  What about you? Got purpose?  In short my purpose is abundant life.  Abundance in life does not mean things.  One can live in abundance without being hedonistic, selfish or indulgent.  Real abundance is in purpose, meaning, connected relationships, love, joy, peace. 
It is in being able to face difficulties and triumphs with a sense of expectation that this is teaching me something more about who I am and how I can impact those around me for good, for God.  It is to be satisfied in your spirit until it overflows.
My life is full when I am being who I am—a whole, healthy, happy woman of God.  My life is meaningful when I am living my purpose-- to write the vision so that those who read it, may run with it. My life is abundant because I live to know and feel the smile of God on my life.
Got purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment